Our corporate videography services are highly client focused and we are committed to working closely with you to ensure that we capture exactly what you're looking for in order to best deliver your message. Through the use of creative professional productions, businesses can expand their market potential and increase their sales. As the most effective form of communication, video has the power to capture and engage the targeted audience using a method that can not be matched by other forms of advertisement.
- Television production. We have years of experience in producing talk shows for television that have aired locally in Atlanta and over North America via satellite. Samples on Portfolio page.
- Educational, promotional, and training videos. If you have a product to advertise or a service you can offer via a training video, we can film that for you and author the DVD to your specifications or encode it for your website.
- Wedding videography. One of the most important days in your life is your wedding and what better way to preserve that day, than with a movie-style wedding video captured by Farkas Video!
- Transfer and restoration. Did you know that videotapes slowly lose quality? As the magnetic particles peel off from the plastic support, you will notice more and more dropouts, loss of color and other problems. Old videotapes (VHS, S-VHS, VHS-C, Hi-8, Digital 8, MiniDV) need to be transferred into a digital format to preserve quality.
- Editing services. If you use a consumer camcorder, chances are your shots may not look the best when viewed on a television set. Shaky or dark images can be improved to a certain degree in post-production, useless parts can be cut out to enhance your viewing experience.
- Audio production. While audio production has become much easier with the advent of computer-based sound manipulation, professional services are hard to be replaced. We offer on-site recording, professional editing, CD authoring and duplication services.